- Cummins Heavy-Duty Engine - Rugged 4-cycle industrial spark-ignited engine delivers reliable power, low emissions, and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motorstarting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault-clearing shortcircuit capability, and class H insulation. The alternator electrical insulation system is UL1446 Recognized.
- Control Systems - The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total GenSet system integration, including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, and auto-shutdown at fault detection. PowerCommand® control is Listed to UL508.
- Cooling System - Standard cooling package provides reliable running at the rated power level, at up to 100 °F ambient temperature.
- Housings - Optional weather-protective housing and sound attenuation housing(s) are available.
- Standards - Generators are designed, manufactured and tested to relevant UL, NFPA, ISO and IEC standards. The alternator is certified to CSA 22.2. The controls are CSA C282-M1999 and 22.2 No.14 M91. PowerCommand® control is UL508 Listed.
Inquiry - Cummins KTA 19 Series